About Your Dentist
"I want my patients to know I truly care about them.I strive to help my patients obtain a healthy, happy smile with a gentle comprehensive approach. I believe your smile will open doors to endless opportunities in life!"
"To care for my patients in the most compassionate and comprehensive way. To provide high-quality dental care with great comfort and satisfaction."
- Onondaga Community College
- LeMoyne College - Syracuse, New York & University of Maryland
- Georgetown University School of Dentistry
- Residency: State University of New York Health and Science Center - Syracuse, New York
- Orthodontics - Invisalign, Phase I, PhaseII, Retainers
- Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
- Nonsurgical GumTherapy
Dr.LoSecco is an active member of the American Dental Association, West Coast Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Sarasota County Dental Association and American Orthodontic Society.
Personal Attention ProfessionalExcellence
"It is very important to understand what a patient needs, that's why I have always pushed forward to better my career. I feel fortunate that I can truly help my patients this way. When we become educated about our health, we can understand why we would want a healthy smile.
I want my patients to feel confident they can have a healthy, happy smile and reassured that they are in good hands of a gentle dentist!"